The C. William and Bernice C. Stromberg Strength and Conditioning Complex is located on the north end of Stewart Stadium underneath the west bleachers. The 3,783 square foot weight room is fully equipped with:
• 9 Power Lift power racks with Olympic lifting platforms complete with TRX, chains, resistance bands, dip attachment, multiple specialty bars, battle ropes, jump ropes, and weight vest.
• Two complete Custom Iron Grip Dumbbell sets ranging from 5-150 lbs.
• 2 Samson Leg Presses
• 4 Powerlift Glute Hamstring Developers
• Olympic bars, hex bars, multi-grip bars, stability balls, medicine balls, bosu balls.
• 9 Custom Eusaka Bumper plate sets for Olympic lifts with Eusaka competition bars
• 850 plus pounds of iron weight at every lifting station.
• 3 Sets of UCS Soft Plyo Boxes
• 9 Piece Line of selectorized and plate loaded machines by Samson.
• Agaton eccentric leg press
• Supplement refrigerator
The Strength and Conditioning programs also utilize two high speed treadmills, Woodway force treadmill, and two vibration platforms and the Human Performance Center.